Date of Last Revision: May 28th, 2016
Who we are
This networking community website is made available to you by Web of inspiration. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacyrelated questions, please contact the network owner. An important note about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Services unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you access and browse the Services (including when you submit personal data to us through data entry fields on the Services), we may collect the following information from you:
1. Your name;
2. Your age, date of birth and sex;
3. Your postal address;
4. Your phone and email details;
5. Your employment details (these are optional);
6. Your payment details if you choose to subscribe to or otherwise access paid for content;
7. Any other personal data that you choose to upload to or post on the Services, including blogs, photographs, messages, hobbies and interests and other personal details.
8. In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Services for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes. 9. Your Company name details (for business);
11. Your company sector / industry;
How we may store and use your information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal data listed above for the following purposes:
1. to make the Services available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
2. to complete any purchases you make through the Services and to provide you with services that you request;
3. to further develop and improve the Services;
4. to maintain and support any customer account that you have with us;
5. to include (or to permit the inclusion of) advertising within the Services of our own and third party products, services and promotions that we or they think may interest you;
6. where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and email) with products, services and promotions which we think may interest you;
7. where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal data to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and email) with products, services and promotions which they think may interest you.
8. To verify your identity
9. To establish your account
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition.
We may also disclose your personal data where we are required to do so by applicable law, by order of a court, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency. We may also disclose your personal data in the context of investigating or reporting any issue arising in connection with activity by you or content supplied or purporting to be supplied by you, to you or on your behalf that we reasonably believe could be unlawful or otherwise in breach of our terms of service.
We do not claim ownership of any Content that you post on the Service. For Content you post that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP Content), you give us the following permission, subject only to your privacy settings: you grant us a nonexclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royaltyfree, worldwide license to use, distribute and perform any IP Content or derivatives of it, with or without your name or username, including for advertisingrelated purposes (the IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP Content or your account unless your Content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. However, you agree that we are forever free to use any ideas, concepts or knowhow that you provide to us.
You acknowledge and agree that Evacuation Complete is not responsible for the use of your Content by third parties who view your Content.
Evacuation Complete reserves the right to take down or delete any Content from the Service for any or no reason, without prior notice.
You agree that the Service is not a backup service and you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of backup or storage. You agree to make a secure copy of any important Content before posting it to the Service. Evacuation Complete will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service, or the loss of any Content. You acknowledge that the Service may be subject to breaches of security, and that the submission of Content may not be secure. You agree that Evacuation Complete is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content posted within the Service. Evacuation Complete does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any Content. You bear legal responsibility for your Content and for any violation by your Content of these Terms.
Technology Licensor disclosures
While we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
1. the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently $1000);
2. the right to ask us to update and correct any outofdate or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge;
3. the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contack us at the address specified above.
Third party sites